James Bond’s missions have taken him all around the world over the last 50 years. Here are the 10 places you need to visit.
James Bond is a guy who knows how to vacation right.
See the sights. Try exotic new foods. Interact with the locals. Stop a madman from destroying the world.
…So maybe he doesn’t always stick to the travel guide.
For your next vacation, take a tip from 007 and add some excitement to your travels.
Here are the 10 James Bond locations you need to visit.
10. The Arercibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico
The Movie: Goldeneye (1995)
007’s Vacation Tips: The observatory’s central floating tower provides an excellent view to the lush surrounding forests. Your enemies can even enjoy it as they fall to their deaths.
9. Circus Circus in Las Vegas, NV
8. Hankley Commons in Elstead, Surrey, England (As Scotland)
The Movie: Skyfall (2012)
007’s Vacation Tips: Peaceful, serene, perfect for that “me” time you so desperately need. Also an effective place to ambush someone intent on killing you.
7. Laughing Waters in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
6. Piz Gloria Restaurant in Schilthorn, Switzerland
5. Altaussee Jagdhaus Seewiese in Altaussee, Austria
4. Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur, India
3. Hotel Cala Di Volpe in Sardinia, Italy
2. Grandhotel Pupp in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic (as Hotel Splendide)
1. Gran Hotel Ciudad de Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico
The Movies: License to Kill (1989) & Spectre (2015)
007’s Vacation Tips: The best time to visit is during the Day of the Dead festival. If you want to join the festivities, all you need is a skull mask and a top hat.