Let’s play the name association game.
Here we go.
Football Players: Heisman Trophy
Sweaters: . . .
Yeah, sweaters get no praise. Until now. Presenting, the top 15 men’s sweaters in movie history.
15. Daniel Craig’s cardigan from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
14. The John Belushi “College” sweater in Animal House
13. Leo’s crew neck sweater in The Great Gatsby
12. The Social Network: The hoodie (it’s in the sweater family)
11. Will Ferrell’s Mugatu turtleneck in Zoolander
10. Elvis and his thick turtleneck from Jailhouse Rock
9. Any sweater worn by the Alpha Betas in Revenge of the Nerds
8. Sweater from The Three Amigos
7. Daniel Day Lewis and his cardigan in There Will be Blood
6. Cary Grant’s sweater in To Catch a Thief
5. Steve McQueen’s mock turtleneck in Bullitt
4. Freddie’s sweater in Nightmare on Elm Street
3. The Dude’s cardigan in The Big Lebowski
2. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off: The sweater vest
1. Cousin Eddie’s v-neck in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation